Thursday, March 24, 2011

I don't want to eat anymore.


Yesterday I went to the grocery store and bought tons of water and tuna.  This is going to be my diet for now, with the odd salad.  I have gotten a hold of some diet pills, they are called VERTE, they are similar to the ALLY diet pills in the States.
I am reading up on the ABC Diet and plan on starting it within the next few days.
I will do some major stretches tonight. I havent worked out in 2 months. Some Yoga stretches will help.

All I have had today was yogurt and water.  I will be taking all my stats tonight.
Pictures, weight, inches..everything. Time to post the Fat Monster and see of we can get her skinny again.

1 comment:

  1. i just want you to know that i believe in you and that i know how terribly hard it is!! I've been struggling to lose wieght too and i fall into horrible anxiety attacks and depression when i fail. The hardest part for me is when somebody offers me food! It's hard to say no, especially at parties. But i'm getting better and i encourage you to move on. When you are offered candy, or at a bday party, just think of how disgusting fat looks, how fat you'll feel later, and about how good it'll feel when you start losing the pounds!! Don't eat that cake, just say that your stomach hurts, or that a medicine your docter put you on reacts badly with sugary foods. Get rid of ALL the junk in your house and keep pushing through. It gets easier i PROMISE.

    ReplyDelete