Friday, March 25, 2011

Fat Delilah's current stats.



HW: 167 LW: 111 CW: 140 GW1: 130 GW2: 120 GW3: 110 UGW: 100


Ugh, see? I told you. I'm disgusting. I have let myself go and look like a disgusting cow.
OK, so I currently weigh 140 LBS, Im 5FOOT -1INCHES tall. My highest weight has been 167LBS, my lowest weight has been 111LBS, I have been stuck at this weight for about 4 months. fluctuation between 140-135LBS. I dipped down to 133 in December 2010. I was really sick with some serious gastro illness. I was so happy though. The weight was melting off! Then I was forced to see the doctor and he gave me medications to make it stop, and here I am. I have a Humpty Dumpty body. I have lots of sagging skin around my stomach, I hope to one day have a tummy tuck. Saving up my money for that!! So here are my stats. I will hopefully be uploading weekly pictures. I will also update with measurements.

No comments:

Post a Comment